Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ever Closer...

Received my ticket and itinerary from Sato travel today, so the date is drawing ever closer. And a little over a week from now, I will be boarding a plane for San Francisco and then on to Mongolia we fly! So friends (the ones I didn't say good bye to already), make your appointments.

To those that were with me this past weekend, THANK YOU! thank you for a wonderful time, it was an experience that I will never forget (Flaming Lamborghini+ Scorpion Bowl= death of Trinh). Thanks to those that came out for the World Pub Golf, and thank you for the extremely awesome going away gift. I'm sadden by the fact that many of you were too far away to make it to the event, but it is your thoughts that makes me appreciate it even more.

And of course the Worcester HS crew, it was good seeing all of you again! I'm glad to see that we can revert to our HS ways on the flip of a dime. 5 years, so long.. so much has changed, yet I'm glad that we still retain our childish immaturity.

And thus ends my sentimental post.

-


No comments:

**